Engineer and OHS Technical Department Assistant
What we offer:
- The employment contract (for the full-time employment).
- Stable and promising employment.
- Fixed working hours.
- Pleasant offices.
- Possible start immediately.
- Professional training.
- The opportunity for career growth.
- Obtaining professional certificate.
- Education paid by the employer.
- Become a part of a great team.
- Excellent transport accessibility – at the Pankrác metro station, Praha 4.
- Representative behavior.
- At least high school diploma.
- Education in economic, security, administrative field (orientation in business advantage).
- Driving license group B.
- Thoroughness and consistence.
- Work in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Career CV with photo.
- Organization of office operation.
- Processing of documentation.
- Organization of working itinerary for the technician.
- Providing materials for training.
- Preparation and completion of written materials.
- Managing the contact list.
- Supporting the accounting department.
- Detecting operational needs.
- Implementation of scanned files, print and copying documents.
We do not require:
- The foreign languages are not necessary.
- Suitable for graduates.