OHS and FP Engineer
Lucrative job of OHS and FP Engineer and career with our company Energom Projekty a.s., which is directly the Center of occupational safety and fire protection and has the trademark in this field providing comprehensive services in the area of OHS and FP throughout the Czech Republic.
We are looking for suitable candidates (opportunity for graduates with experience) to work as an OHS and FP engineer, who will have the full responsibility for OHS and FP field among our business partners.
The Main Activities and Responsibilities of an Engineer in the OHS and FP field
- Providing complex services of OHS and FP for clients from various fields.
- Monitoring generally applicable legal regulations in the OHS and FP area.
- Prevention and dealing with extraordinary events, particularly occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
- Processing and updating of required documentation.
- Evaluation and prevention of risks in the OHS field.
- Carrying out audits and checks of clients OHS and FP.
- Training of OHS and FP.
- Negotiation and representation of clients in the case of national supervisory authorities (Regional Labor Inspectorate, Regional Health Authority, Fire Rescue Service).
To work as an OHS and FP Engineer Following Qualifications are Required:
- High school/university education (major in OHS field is an advantage).
- Professional competence in risk prevention and fire protection (trained OHS coordinator in the OHS field is an advantage).
- A valid driving license B – active driver.
- Knowledge of current legislation in the OHS and FP field.
- Representative behavior and dealing.
- Communication skills and a positive, friendly attitude to business partners.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Responsibility, personal approach to all projects, flexibility, independence and creativity.
Advantages of OHS Engineer in our company:
- Interesting work and base in a successful and promising company in the Czech Republic.
- Mobile phone, car and laptop.
- Motivating salary.
- Employee benefits in form of vouchers and others.
- Training from professional specialist in the OHS and FP field.
- Opportunity of career and salary growth and further education.
- Recurring increase of your expertise in the field of occupational safety and fire protection.
If you are interested in, do not hesitate to send us your CV using the form below. All items marked red are required. Files with CVs should be sent in PDF or Microsoft Word and upload your photo in basic JPG format.
After sending the form with your CV, we will contact you.
We believe that working in our company will be an enriching experience for you and a great benefit...Joint-stock company Energom Projekty a.s. - Centre of OHS and FP