OHS and FP for Self-employed
Occupational health and safety is a mandatory part of your business. As a self-employed you are both, the employer and the employee at the same time and under the relevant laws and regulations even you have to fulfill the obligations in the field of OHS. The reason is simple, to protect not only yourselves but also other people, that could be endangered by your business actions.
Fire protection is an important part of your entrepreneurship if you have your own business. If so, you are obliged to fulfill not only the applicable laws according to § 12 a § 13 of Act no. 309/2006 Coll., but the relevant rules and regulations on fire prevention as well.
A summary of duties for Self-employed without employees in OHS field
- Mandatory OHS documentation processing and updating.
- Mandatory risk registers operated by self-employed activity.
- Required documentation for PPE according to the risk work.
- Mandatory compliance with safety breaks.
- Mandatory workplace equipment with first-aid kit according to the evaluation of occupational hazards.
- Compulsory mutual informing about the risks arising from work activity in the case of more self-employed workers and other entrepreneurs in a workplace.
- Mandatory implementation of safety signs in the workplace.
- Mandatory familiarization with relevant manuals and operational documentation for machines and equipment.
- Required safe working environment for all persons in the workplace.
- Mandatory training and registration of necessary documentation about the training.
A summary of duties for Self-employed without employees in FP field
- Mandatory inclusion of activities into the fire risk category.
- Mandatory management and regular update of fire protection documentation.
- Mandatory Fire book management.
- Mandatory alarm regulations.
- Mandatory preventive fire inspections.
- Mandatory inspections and reports of fire protections means.
Out joint-stock company Energom Projekty a.s. will provide you with professional complex services in the OHS and FP field based on the agreement, thus all statutory requirements will be met and you will be able to fully concentrate on your business.