OHS and FP in State Administration
This is very important issue defined by current legislation §101 ZP, §102 ZP which determines the obligations of employers to employees.
Terms of OHS and FP in state administration
The base is a regular searching for risks in the workplaces of state administration and local government, especially employees working in the maintenance of green areas, machines or chemicals etc. Usually, the most common causes of work accidents and occupational diseases are formed here. The emergency preparedness is also very important, together with fire protection, where is also needed to ensure all legislative and statutory obligations.
Our joint-stock company, Energom Projekty a.s. is specialized in OHS and FP field, with professionally trained experts who work in many different types of state and local governments within the Czech Republic.
A summary of duties of state administration and government in the OHS field
- Mandatory treatment and updating of OHS documents.
- Mandatory regular OHS audits.
- Mandatory categorization of works.
- Mandatory risk registers elaboration for state administration and local governments.
- Mandatory securing of employees´ medical examination.
- Mandatory ensuring of OHS for each employee.
- Mandatory training of own employees in OHS area.
- Mandatory introduction of a new employee with the legislation and law.
- Mandatory recording and reporting of occupational injuries (the emergence of causes and the compensation).
- Mandatory search of dangerous factors in working environment – Mandatory ensuring of employees to not to perform prohibited work.
- Required documents for compliance with technical and security conditions.
- Mandatory ensuring of personal protective equipment- PPE.
- Mandatory lists of banned works for pregnant women – Mandatory compliance with control limits on overtime work.
- Mandatory compliance of technical prevention, inspection of technical equipment, medical equipment and revisions.
A summary of duties of state administration and government in the FP field
- Mandatory inclusion of the activities into fire risk category.
- Mandatory managements and regular update of fire protection documentation.
- Mandatory management of Fire book.
- Mandatory elaboration of alarm regulations.
- Mandatory preventive fire inspections.
- Mandatory inspections and means of fire protection reports.
The most common risk factors in the state administration and government could be:
- Stabbing, cuts, lacerations or scratches from medical tools.
- Injury when handling patients.
- Falling, sprain or even a slip – Precisely for this reason, a need for treatment and maintenance of roads, floors, stars has emerged, all according to the relevant laws and regulations.
- When handling chemicals, the threat of chemical burns of limbs and eyes is great, most often by gasoline, thinners etc.
- Service vehicles, drivers and officers training results in accidents.
- When using farming techniques such as trimmers or lawn mowers, there are frequents and painful injuries.
Out joint-stock company Energom Projekty a.s. will provide you with professional complex services in the OHS and FP field in state administration based on the agreement, thus all statutory requirements will be met and you will be able to fully concentrate on your business.